You’ve undertaken the morning school run, dodged your way through all the traffic to get the children to school on time, found a place to park not too far away from the school to drop them off, now you battled your way through the traffic back home and all you want to do is have a refreshing cup of coffee …. you turn into your street, drive up to your house and there’s NO WHERE to park!
- Storm Evert: When 'gale force winds' will ease in Dorset July 30, 2021DORSET has been battered by heavy rain and ‘gale force winds’ due to Storm Evert – but will thankfully ease later today.
- Dorset vegan restaurant fifth best in world on TripAdvisor July 30, 2021BOURNEMOUTH’S very own Twelve Eatery has been named as the fifth best vegan restaurant in the world - and second in the UK - by TripAdvisor.
- Sewage leak in Poole Harbour still stopping shellfish gathering July 30, 2021FISHERMEN are still unable to gather shellfish in Poole Harbour due to Wessex Water’s storm overflows degrading the water quality with spilled sewage.
- Lagoon ‘water park’ plan for green belt site in Hurn July 30, 2021BCP Council has awarded developers £70,000 to draw up a lagoon ‘water park’ planning application.
- RNLI receive £200k in one day amid abuse for rescuing migrants July 30, 2021Mark Dowie, RNLI chief executive, said he felt compelled to comment after volunteers reported being abused for bringing migrants to safety.