You’ve undertaken the morning school run, dodged your way through all the traffic to get the children to school on time, found a place to park not too far away from the school to drop them off, now you battled your way through the traffic back home and all you want to do is have a refreshing cup of coffee …. you turn into your street, drive up to your house and there’s NO WHERE to park!
- When Food Warehouse will open its new Weymouth store and how you can work there October 24, 2020Jobs will be created when the new Food Warehouse supermarket opens its doors.
- The extreme salary needed to buy Dorset's expensive homes October 24, 2020Have you always dreamed of a mansion with a swimming pool or a sweeping drive-way, paddock or cinema?
- Holidaymaker ran towards burning cottage to evacuate people as fire overwhelmed home October 24, 2020The A353 was shut for several hours as around 70 firefighters from across the county extinguished the blaze in rural Dorset
- Nationwide to offer ‘eco-friendly’ credit and debit cards made from recycled plastic October 24, 2020Nationwide Building Society is to issue debit and credit cards made from recycled plastic - in a move first for a major UK bank.
- Weymouth hotels expect busy half-term period October 24, 2020HOTELS in Weymouth are preparing for an influx of visitors during the half-term holiday, after missing out on key months of trading due to the Covid-19 pandemic.