In order to get a drop kerb you need permission from Dorst Council. As approved contractors, we would apply for the excavation license on your behalf. We would recommend that the first step would be to book a home visit so our experienced site manager can offer you advice before you proceed with your application.
- Police seize van and CRV in Weymouth after drivers have no insurance July 30, 2021TWO cars have been seized by police in Weymouth after they were being driven with no insurance.
- First coronavirus death at Dorset County Hospital in four months July 30, 2021A PATIENT has died of coronavirus at Dorset County Hospital for the first time in four months.
- Covid-19: 560 cases recorded across Dorset in latest 24 hours July 30, 2021MORE than 550 new coronavirus cases have been recorded across Dorset within the last 24-hour period, according to latest statistics.
- Police stop driver of Ferrari for allegedly speeding en route to Weymouth July 30, 2021A DRIVER behind the wheel of a Ferrari was stopped for allegedly speeding in the Weymouth area.
- BMW left parked on busy Weymouth junction July 30, 2021A BMW was found abandoned and partially obstructed a road in Weymouth - as police officers attempt to find the vehicle's driver.