In order to get a drop kerb you need permission from Dorst Council. As approved contractors, we would apply for the excavation license on your behalf. We would recommend that the first step would be to book a home visit so our experienced site manager can offer you advice before you proceed with your application.
- Wetherspoons reveal when it expects pubs could reopen January 20, 2021The company said it has made “zero” sales in 2021 so far as all of its 872 pubs have remained shut in the face of coronavirus restrictions.
- 'Vaccinated people may still pass on virus' - warns Dorset Council January 20, 2021DORSET Council have issued a warning for people who have received the Covid-19 vaccine to still remain indoors to reduce the spread.
- Cancer Trust support for cancer patients in Dorset during lockdown January 20, 2021WESSEX Cancer Trust is providing additional services for anyone needing emotional support through their cancer treatment or recovery during the lockdown.
- Coronavirus: 624 new cases confirmed in Dorset January 20, 2021The number of recorded coronavirus cases in Dorset increased by by 624 the last 24 hours, official figures show.
- Man guilty of beating officer during brawl at HM Prison Portland January 20, 2021AN INMATE was found guilty of kicking an officer during a prison brawl.