If you would like more information on getting a Drop Kerb (Vehicle Crossing) installed and would like help with the application for consent for one, and with dealing with the local council, then please do not hesitate in contacting us – we believe you won’t get a better service or a better price from any other approved drop kerb contractor.
- Weymouth harbour railings: HSE 'did not require' council to put barrier in place April 15, 2021THE Health and Safety Executive (HSE) did not require Dorset Council to install safety railings at Weymouth harbour, it has emerged.
- Dorset Council 'did not inform' of new houses plan on Portland April 15, 2021A PORTLAND man claims Dorset Council has failed to tell all his neighbours about a housing scheme which he believes has the potential to clog up Sweethill Road and cause traffic to back up into Southwell.
- Dorchester car boot visitors will pay parking fee April 15, 2021SUNDAY car boot fans in Dorchester will have to pay the new all-week car parking fees when the event resumes this weekend.
- Most wanted: Police hunt five people in Dorset April 15, 2021FIVE people remain on Dorset’s most wanted list, including someone who assaulted an emergency worker.
- Urgent appeal to find mother missing with one-year-old son April 15, 2021Officers are appealing for help from the public to locate a woman who has gone missing with her young son.