If you would like more information on getting a Drop Kerb (Vehicle Crossing) installed and would like help with the application for consent for one, and with dealing with the local council, then please do not hesitate in contacting us – we believe you won’t get a better service or a better price from any other approved drop kerb contractor.
- When Food Warehouse will open its new Weymouth store and how you can work there October 24, 2020Jobs will be created when the new Food Warehouse supermarket opens its doors.
- The extreme salary needed to buy Dorset's expensive homes October 24, 2020Have you always dreamed of a mansion with a swimming pool or a sweeping drive-way, paddock or cinema?
- Holidaymaker ran towards burning cottage to evacuate people as fire overwhelmed home October 24, 2020The A353 was shut for several hours as around 70 firefighters from across the county extinguished the blaze in rural Dorset
- Nationwide to offer ‘eco-friendly’ credit and debit cards made from recycled plastic October 24, 2020Nationwide Building Society is to issue debit and credit cards made from recycled plastic - in a move first for a major UK bank.
- Weymouth hotels expect busy half-term period October 24, 2020HOTELS in Weymouth are preparing for an influx of visitors during the half-term holiday, after missing out on key months of trading due to the Covid-19 pandemic.