Under Section 184 of the Highways Act 1980, a person may make a request to the Council as the Highway Authority for constructing a vehicle access over a footway or verge in the highway.
- Missing woman Katie Hunt was last seen in Bournemouth January 20, 2021POLICE are appealing for help to trace a woman who has been missing from her home for several days.
- Dorchester Town unveil 'sponsor a legend' scheme January 20, 2021DORCHESTER Town have unveiled their 'sponsor a legend' scheme at the Avenue Stadium.
- Covid: where are the vaccination sites in Dorset? January 20, 2021MORE than 20 sites across Dorset are now delivering the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Rail passengers in Dorset and South West affected by severe disruption January 20, 2021RAIL passengers on South Western Railway services in Dorset and the South West are being warned of major disruption today.
- Court for man arrested over 'anti-social behaviour' on Weymouth Esplanade January 20, 2021A MAN who 'breached his bail conditions by acting in an anti-social manner' on Weymouth Esplanade has been arrested and will appear in the dock.